RE: Exchange 2003 SP2

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:05:42 -0500

If you did not remove the IMF before installing SP2, that was wrong.  You
must remove the IMF first.

If you are able to remove it now, re-install SP2.  If you are not able to
remove it now, I'm thinking - install it, remove it, re-install SP2.

And please read the release notes on how to use it.

Carl

  _____