RE: Exchange 2003 SP1 testing - issues

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:11:21 -0400

Thanks. I installed a number of post-SP4 patches and one of them did the
trick. Interesting that they specify a KCC issue in the wizard but don't
reference a specific KB number, especially when no post-SP4 patches I looked
at mentioned KCC issues.

This service pack has answered all our migration issues: no more expensive
third party tools to handle what should have been a built-in functionality
from the beginning: cross-site mailbox moves.

--
Greg Lara
IT Department

notify the sender by return e-mail.  If you are not the intended
prohibited.