RE: Exchange 2003 SP1 and Symantec Mail security 4.5

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:42:12 -0500

Symantec Mail Security is up to version

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Swanson [mailto:swanson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:48 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2003 SP1 and Symantec Mail security 4.5

Just an FYI here.... I had written earlier about lack of email movement
after putting Exchange SP1 on a SBS 2003. When I turn off the Mail
services, everything seems to work. I went back and forth on this
times to verify. Not sure what the issue is... I had disabled the
during the install of the SP1 which I usually do w/ no problems. This
has Mail Security which is one of the earlier builds, so not
if this is the problem or not.

If anyone has any ideas on this.. haven't found anything on my research.

Thanks much.

Lee Swanson

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

The HealthCare Chaplaincy is a multifaith community of professionals from many
cultures dedicated to caring for persons in spirit, mind, and body.

We are committed to excellence and leadership in pastoral care, education, and

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), please notify the sender and do not copy or
forward this message to any other person.