Exchange 2003 SP1 and Symantec Mail security 4.5

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:47:34 -0600

Just an FYI here.... I had written earlier about lack of email movement after putting Exchange SP1 on a SBS 2003. When I turn off the Mail Security services, everything seems to work. I went back and forth on this several times to verify. Not sure what the issue is... I had disabled the services during the install of the SP1 which I usually do w/ no problems. This client has Mail Security 4.5.0.719 which is one of the earlier builds, so not sure if this is the problem or not.

If anyone has any ideas on this.. haven't found anything on my research.

Thanks much.

Lee Swanson