[ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 Recovery

  • From: "Billy L. Irwin" <irwin.billy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:49:23 -0400

I just received a server that I am trying to recover. The serve completely
crashed and we lost active directory completely. I now have installed the OS
and Exchange 2003 from scratch and created the same domain and computer name
that it had. The only backups I have are the databases. EDB and STM with log
files. Can some one give me step-by-step instructions on getting them back
on the new machine and getting the IS to mount?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: