RE: Exchange 2003 Problems

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <O.Olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:55:00 +0100

You have been blacklisted.

This means your mail server is using an open proxy.

This will allow Spam to pass through your network.

You need to have a good firewall or anti-Spam software to resolve this.

Try going to www.dnsstuff.com and do a Spam-abuse lookup for you mail server IP
address.

You can then try to unblock your mail server after securing it.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 461 6223-5 Ext: 123
Mobile No: +234 802 291 0164