Exchange 2003 Post SP2 Management Policies

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:17:24 -0800

Greetings,
Now that Exchange Service Pack 2 has been released, I'm interested in what
administrators are using to control their email environment. This is directed
primarily to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard users because of the 16GB
limitation now being 75GB, I'm thinking of adjusting my policies and controls.
If you'd like to participate please answer the questions below and or add any
relevant content that you'd like.

*Mailbox Size/Public Folder Limitation Standards

*Email Archive Standards

*Retention Policies

*Former Employee Account Policy (do you forward mail to someone else for a
specific amount of time or just disable/delete the account?)

Thanks!

Jeff Moscone, BFD
San Francisco, CA