RE: Exchange 2003 - POP3

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:10:53 -0400

Set the POP3 Service to be Automatic and start it, then have the clients
point to the server, its that simple, you will also need to make sure you
can get POP3 through your firewall.

Why not use OWA?, or IMAP4 (gives you more features that POP3).

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY