Exchange 2003 / Outlook and forwarding email

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:58:07 -0400 (EDT)

Say I am a plain Outlook 2003 user with an account on an Exchange 2003
server.  Also lets say the exchange admin person has configured forwarding
for me so that a copy of my email is sent to my other account somewhere
and the original stays on the server.  Is there a way for me, as a plain
Outlook user (not system admin, with no special "send as/receive as" or
other perms set, and with no access to system admin) to check which email
address(es) my email is configured to forward to, or to modify it?