RE: Exchange 2003 OWA Problem

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:38:59 -0500

How is this set up exactly. You're adding another frontend server, are
these using network load balancing? Are you accessing this via public
url? If you are try using the hostname of your frontend,
hostname\exchange. Heres a link that goes through some OWA issues and
steps to troubleshoot. It's for 2000, but most still applies for 2003.

http://www.amrein.com/library/download/owa2000Troubleshooting.doc