Exchange 2003 OWA Problem

  • From: "Schneider, Michael" <mschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 18:18:04 -0500

I have an issue with a brand new front end server that I just loaded.
The server is windows 2003 server with sp1 with exchange 2003 enterprise
edition sp2. When accessing OWA I get the username/password prompt and
after I enter my name and password it immediately brings me to "This
page cannot be displayed". The internal mail server is windows 2003 sp1
with exchange 2003 sp1. We have another front end server running windows
2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp1 that works just fine. If anyone has any
ideas for me that would be great. Thanks!

Michael Schneider