[ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 Migration

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:35:33 +0100

Hi All

We are having some problems with our ADC connection Agreements when
installing exchange 2003 into a 5.5 site

Here is the error message

For more information, click

[15:27:08] (3221233678) Couldn't find the password for the credential
"Domain\username" in the LSA Private Data.

If this problem persist after 15 minutes, try to reset the password in

Connection Agreement properties.

 (Connection Agreement 'Config CA_HAMBURG_exchangesername #6016)

Has anyone seen this before?

Mark Barton

Group Support Officer

VShips ISD

+44 141 305 7705

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.