RE: Exchange 2003 Migration

I've done many Ex 2K -> Ex 2003 swing migrations in the past 18 months.  If
you follow the KB for removing the 1st Ex 200? you should have no problems.
As long as both Ex servers are running when the Outlook users start Outlook
for the 1st time after the mailbox move, the switching of the server takes
place automagically.  I always wind up with 1 user that has to have their
Outlook client manually changed.  I have never had to do anything to get OWA
working on the new server.  When the old server is shutdown and you start
redirecting traffic to the new server OWA just works.

HTH

Webster