[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Mailboxes

  • From: cs <chrsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:09:44 +0100

Thanks to William and all others who responded to this.
I have found what I was looking for (ironically while listening to U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For") at: http://msexchangetips.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_msexchangetips_archive.html

Scroll down (or if you're lazy like me Ctrl + F it!!) to "Exchange: Query Mailbox Creation Timestamp".

Some other recently useful stuff on this site, thanks to James Chong - a legend!!!

On 10/26/06, William Lefkovics <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, in Exchange 5.5 mailboxes were separate objects with an association to a user account.  You could even have mailboxes without an associated user account.  That is not possible in AD/Exchange2k*.