Re: Exchange 2003 Front-end design

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:53:05 -0500

Not really a valid solution...  During the day the gateways will update
their bayesian filters separately.  I need to be able to merge those db's
and GFI does not offer that feature.  They are supposedly working on
allowing a SQL db that can be shared, but even that solution will not work
for my remote SMTP gateways that have GFI installed...

No real solution at this point...

Chris