[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Free/Busy

  • From: Jason Sherry <Jason.Sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:11:51 -0600

I tried Google Calendar Sync but it was only replicating about 60% of my appointments.  Posted an issue on the Google forum about a month ago, no replies yet.  I also saw that others were have the same issues.  So take that into consideration.

I tried a couple of other free sync tools that work with Google and Outlook calendar publishing to a public location.  The Office.microsoft.com option is the best I've come across yet.  Just wish the external person didn't have to sign-in to Live 1st to view it.