[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 FE and BE Patching

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:51:16 +0100

Patrick,

That's true you need to patch/apply SP first to Front End server, then
you need to patch Backend server.

Anyway there was not thing to apply, because already your running
Exchange Sp2.

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI  |  System Analyst|  Enterprise Computing Group

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 7594828

and its attachments from all computers.