RE: Exchange 2003 + Exhaange 5.5

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:38:56 +1300

-----Original Message-----
From: Stockley, Brett [mailto:Brett.Stockley@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:54 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2003 + Exhaange 5.5

I want to install Exchange 2003 as a mulitforest deployment but the Exchange
server in the US is running 5.5 SP4. How would I go about this???
I only need the GAL from the USA + we have .com email addresses so our mail is
routed through them.

Is this something MIIS could help with? and if so could I just use the Feature

Would someone pls confirm this or provide the correct information.  Thanks.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:
Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.