[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Event ID 9659

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:53:55 -0400

Is there a dump file created when its crashing? If so run windbg.

Download MS debugger,

1. file open, crash dump, point to your minidump
2. inpute command !analyze -v;r;kv;lmnt;.logclose;q
3. Should show faulting module.

Install Debugging Tools for Windows 32-bit Version
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/installx86.mspx

James Chong (MVP)

MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+

msexchangetips.blogspot.com