RE: Exchange 2003 Enterprise Questions

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:08:27 -0500

All of your Exchange "profiles" are housed in AD so you will not lose these.

You can do a full back up and then reinstall Exchange off the cd with the
"diasterrecovery" switch and then restore the info stores.
Check this out-
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822945

As for the disclaimer, you'll need to write your own event sink or get a
third party product like GFI Mail Essentials or Surf Control,etc.