Exchange 2003: Emails being truncated for some users

  • From: "Juan Gonzalez" <Juan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] digest" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:48:13 -0800

Hi,

I am running W2k3 and Exchange 2k3 and for the most part its working OK.

Unfortunately, 2 users are experiencing a problem where emails from a
certain domain are coming over truncated.  In these same emails, others
at my company are receiving the full email without problems.  It's only
these 2 users who are having to request a resend of the email in full to
completely see it.

I've already recreated their mailboxes, but am running into the same
problem.

I've checked in with the folks in charge of the domain in question, and
we've sent test emails to my domain using all kinds of email formats.
It looks as though it's only happening to these 2 users when the email
that is being sent to them is in response to something - new, fresh
emails to these 2 folks come over OK.

Has anyone run into anything similar to this?

Thanks

Juan Gonzalez
Manager, Information Technology
Ideaforest