Exchange 2003 Cluster Question

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:05:01 -0800

Ahh..Thanks again. The query I did was for a " HP Proliant ( Model )". I am so
use to Google's search technology, that looks for any of the key words rather
then just a specific word alone, that I keep forgetting that some of
Microsoft's search engines do not have this capability. Hmm.. Maybe Microsoft
should license Google's search engine technology for their site? Just a
thought. :-)

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL