RE: Exchange 2003 Cluster Question

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:14:51 -0800

Hi Mark,

There is some thing wrong with the list. When I did a Hardware search on
Proliant only the Proliant 110 & 150 show up. Why is this? I implemented
Exchange 2000 clustered on Compaq Proliant G2 servers with an MSA 500 attached
back in 2002 at Slamdunk Networks, and my understand then is that it was
certified hardware. Why are those models not appearing now? Why is the MSA 1000
& 1500 not listed as well? I have several SQL 2000 clusters running both
Storage Systems for their Quorum disk and SQL Database store?

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL