RE: Exchange 2003 Cluster Question

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:37:20 -0800

Your right.. The same query now comes up with a much larger selection. Must have been just a glitch, or maybe some one re-indexed the site and updated the database?

I can assure you, I did not make a mistake, next time I'll make a screen capture, a picture always says a thousand words, unless some one that's unethical modify's it.

Thanks again for the help,

Jose Medeiros

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>