Exchange 2003 Cluster Question

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:50:23 -0800

Please direct me to the correct forum if know one can answer this.
Thanks!!!

I need to set up a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise cluster
(2node) with Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I've done a lot of research and
found much useful information pertaining to set up, but not much in the
storage arena. My question is can I use a NAS device for the quorum
data, such as a Snap Server that is attached to my LAN (via ethernet) or
do I need to have a SCSI Storage device with fiber connectivity between
servers and storage?

Thanks a lot.

Jeff