[ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 Cluster

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeSparklist <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MSExchange.org" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------All,

OK, I started to install our 2 node cluster yesterday
and  come to find out that we didn't have all the
drives setup correctly on the SAN (long story. So I
ended up breaking the cluster in the cluster admin and
removing the DTC from the primary node.  Now I have
two issues.  When I evicted both of the nodes in the
cluster and I open up the cluster admin it shows the
old cluster name still there.

The second issue is now i'm trying to setup a new
cluster (Cluster Administrator) it tells me the server
is part of an exisiting cluster and it will not
perform the install.

Has anyone had this issue before?

TIA,

John B