RE: Exchange 2003 Address book

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:49:08 -0400

Assuming they are all in the same AD Forest and therefore all in the same
Exchange Organization, you Active Directory Replication will take care of
it, you might want to consider putting at least one Global Catalog Server in
each of the remote sites.
Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc