Exchange 2003 ActiveSync with Mobile devices

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:56:47 -0500

Hello all,

   I generally am not the type to ask for this type of help, but I am
tired of searching and am helping some of you can assist...

I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 with SP2 infrastructure
I am trying to prepare my organization for using the improved Mobile
Messaging services with Windows Mobile devices.
I can not locate any clear cut directions for preparing my environment
for this service (other than enabling Mobile Services in ESM)...

My main interest is in setting up the Microsoft Exchange Server
ActiveSync Web Administration Tool.
 After installing it on the FE server, what do I have to do to visit the
web site for managing the devices?  Any other tips are GREATLY

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging, MCSA
NAM Exchange Administrator
T (919) 460-3236
F (919) 468-4889