RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: "harish kumar" <sharish88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:10:56 +0000

Hi Devin,

This is Our Existing setup Windows 2000 ADS and Exchange 5.5 mail server and smart host server in US. it's working fine.

I have installed fresh setup Windows 2003 ADS and Exchange 2003 Mail server and configured receipent policies,smtp connector and smart host.

Now internally i can send and receive mails but outside i can send mail but i cann't receive mails.

Thanks
Harish

From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2003
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 02:31:43 -0800

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Harish,

I'm sorry I don't quite understand everything you are saying as it
pertains to the specific issue you are happening.  Are you saying you
can't receive mail sent FROM yahoo, or TO yahoo?

Thanks!
Devin