RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: "Jeff Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:53:21 -0700

Hi Trish,
One method to accomplish this goal is to go to the users Active Directory
account, Exchange Advanced Tab, Mailbox Rights, give yourself full access. Then
add their mailbox to your profile. This will give you access to all incoming
and outgoing (vie sent folder) mail. Doesn't give you the secret approval that
you're looking for, but it's a beginning to monitoring the individual.
Hope this helps.