RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:47:15 -0600

So don't answer him!  Just hit the little X and go on with your day!

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments)
may contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail
message, permanently deleting the original message and destroying any
hard copies of the original message that may have been created.