RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:46:12 -0700

OK, it's been beaten to death, ha ha, to the point the poor guys
original question is no longer here.

Harish, here's a page that has some pretty good info on public and
private MX records and NATing through your firewall, it should atleast
be a good starting point for you.  If something there confuses you,
please feel free to ask, comment, etc, thats what we are here for and
when I run into a wall believe me, I'll be asking also.

http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/ch4/

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.