RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:22:56 -0800

Hi Dee,

I also agree with much of what you say, and when I am working at a startup I
also have to wear many hats so I see your point, however shouldn't people at
least take the time to do a Google search first? Microsoft also has done a
great a job offering free webcasts at different levels that offer a form of
free online training that helps new IT people that are using Exchange to
understand what's "under the hood".

Just a thought,

Jose

  _____