RE: Exchange 2003

  • From: "Dee Arnold" <Deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:02:26 -0600

Wasn't going to put in my 2 cents, but, I must say that I agree with George.
I once posted a question, was totally belittled and humiliated by someone,
but I just blew it off. I don't take what you guys state personally, I just
realize you must have the ultimate job, with time to spare to only work on
one thing...Exchange. There are a lot of us out here that take care of much
more things, such as the phone switch, voicemail, printers, copiers, printing
equipment, designer software, servers, WSUS, websites, help desk, and yes,
Exchange, along with everything in the building that has a chip in it. I am
an island, and if you can't throw me an oar once in a while, well, as our
Mothers always said "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything
at all."

Just my opinion. Can't we all "just get along" and help people out? Isn't
that why we are all here?