RE: Exchange 2000/2003

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:52:48 -0500

I have one.  Did you upgrade the OWA server to 2003?

If it was just your 2000 server that was acting as the OWA server, then you
have a problem because it won't be able to handle the 2003 pages. If you
have a FE server, you'll need to upgrade the FE server to 2003 OWA for this
to work (see the release notes that came with Exchange 2003 or check out the
deployment docs at )