Exchange 2000/2003

  • From: bilal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:44:31 -0700

Hello Everyone!

I have just recently implemented a Exchange 2003 Server into our
environment, that?s co-exiting with a Exchange 2000 Server.

What I?m planning to do in move all the mailboxes from the Exchange 2k
server, to the Exchange 2k3 server, and decommission the Exchange 2k
server. I have ran into something weird, we access our OWA from
www.company.com/exchange; I can access mailboxes that reside on our
exchange 2k through OWA with no problems; Internally and remotely.

When attempting to access a mailbox on the Exchange 2k3 remotely, the user
name/password box appears, I enter the credentials and it just sits there,
the mailbox does not appear. When accessing the mail box internally that?s
on the exchange 2k3 server it works.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!
Bilal