RE: Exchange 2000 system error 128 and services stopping

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 04:49:55 -0400

You might want to check out;EN-US;Q318447  and see if it
applies. It doesn't describe precisely what you are seeing but it is

Are you sure these issues are related? Did both start happening at the
same time? And of course, did you change anything in the days preceding
the first occurrence?

All of your failed services have a depending on IIS Admin so you might
start there.