RE:Exchange 2000 problem

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:08:06 +0300

How do you set a backup global catalouge? What I know is that you can
have only one GC per domain, I rather have 2 or more or at least a
backup one that will be GC automatically if the GC fails instead of
manually assigning another server to be GC and transferring the
operations master if the GC fails.
How do you do that?