Exchange 2000 problem

  • From: "mir sultan" <mirsultan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 22:59:32 +0500

Dear fellows,

iam having a problem in MS Exchange server 2000, i have installed Ms Exchange server 2000 and it is online and working fine, but there are two options which are the requirement of the company which i am not able to configure so please help me out in this situation.

PROBLEM NO 1: I want to configure that all outgoing mails of the organization should be blind carbon copied to the email address of the MD of company. (for incoming mails its simple i have done it)

Problem no 2 : I want to give all users a facility of changing their mailbox passwords from web.

Please help me out in this situation.

Regards
Sultan