Exchange 2000: mail

  • From: "Antonio Su�rez Pozuelo" <asuarez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:44:26 -0700

It's this simple: in the "AD Users and Computers" console, right click on
a domain user and select "Exchange Tasks". On the wizard, select "Create
Mailbox", click Next, let the wizard finish and... ¡nothing happens! Move
to Exchange Administration console and the mailbox is not there. The
administrative and storage groups are correct, the LDAP path for the user
seems right. No errors, no warnings. Turned on maximum logging for every
Exchange service; it fills the Application log in a few seconds, but no
errors are reported.

Have someone experienced this before? Something within the Exchange-AD
system is failing, does someone know where could I look for error messages
or whatever? I'm really confused, can't find a single clue on this.

The environment is: Small Bussiness Server working as Domain Controller
and Exchange Server. Every product updated to the latest Service Pack
available.

Thank you in advance.