RE: Exchange 2000 installed on memberserver and problems all over..

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:51:56 -0000

To do a forestprep you can insert the Exchange CD into your DC and run
setup.exe /forest prep, you only have to make sure the account that you are
logged in with is a member of the Enterprise Admin and Scheme Admins group

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108