Re: Exchange 2000 installation

  • From: kenneth ochieng <kenowako@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Danny thanks for your time, iam using service pack 2 and the exact error
message is "dependency service or group failed" error 1068
Regards ken.

Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/22/05, Ken wrote:
> Hi, all i have just istalled exchange 2000 server, however when starting
> the required services such as Microsoft Exchange IMAP4,MS Exchange X.400
> service,ms exchange POP3 and ms exchange storage services I get the
> following error "dependency service or group failed" kindly advice on what
> could couse the problem.

Post the exact error message as well as what service packs you have installed.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: