Exchange 2000 config does not appear in E5.5

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 02:18:59 -0600

We installed the ADC & then joined our exchange 5.5 site with a new
exchange 2000 server from our new domain.

The config_ca works from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000, we can see all the
exchange 5.5 sites and connectors in ESM.

But we can not see any Exchange 2000 configuration in Exchange 5.5 admin
(no admingroups/sites or connectors).

When we force replication the E2k admin groups start to appear as E55.
sites but they vanish shortly afterwards!!???

We have increased the logging of the ADC to minimum for all types and
checked the errors we are getting and nothing seems to be obvious.

Any ideas?

Regards
Leo