RE: Exchange 2000 and firewalls, I need some Help!!

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 02:43:29 +0100

Checkpoint, Do they not do one....:))

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 10:43 PM
To: [ExchangeList]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

> Where can I find a firewall with an "open port" button? I'm thinking
> of moving away from ISA Server 2000 because I need to know the
> direction of the packet, whether it's a primary to secondary
> connection, and if there are source or destination IP address
> restrictions. It would make life a lot easier, since all the support
> Web sites say "open port 444, 452,
> 6566 and 9990". The problem is my ISA Server has no "Open Port"
button.
> Other firewalls must have one, otherwise there would be no explanation

> for them saying "open port X"

ROFLOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I just fell off the chair again.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx