Exchange 2000 Training Class in Mobile, Alabama

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:09:46 -0400

Just a reminder.

There are a few seats left in this class, so hurry up and get booked on it.

This is going to be a cool class and both experienced and novice Exchange
admins will get a ton of great stuff out of it, now I know the trainer
personally :-) and he is the "best", he may even be prepared to buy dinner a
couple of nights.

You will come away from the class with "all" and I mean "all" of your
questions answered.

So contact Chris Dow cdow@xxxxxxx and tell him you want to book on the
Exchange 2000 class that Mark Fugatt is delivering.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange