Exchange 2000 Strips all Attachments

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:03:45 +0100

Hi Guys,

I have quirky problem over here, anytime I send an attachment to anybody even
myself, I get the email but I don't get the attachment. This happens with
Microsoft outlook, but when I try to use Microsoft Web access and click on
attachments, I get a page not displayed error.

Could anyone please help me with this.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and is legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorized.If receiving in error please accept our apologies
and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message
from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and
maybe unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in
this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd., its
subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd. therefore accepts no
liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy,
incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.