RE: Exchange 2000 - Store.exe problem

  • From: "Luis Arocho" <luis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:59:25 -0400

These are the items U should check.

        Don't backup the M: drive.
        Don't have Outlook client installed on the server.
        Don't have NAVCE on the server and if you do. Found a MS KB
article How to configure Antivirus on Exchange Computer.
        Check for Virus
        Check for latest patches using hfnetchk tool provided by
        Upgrade to service pack 2 and the same for Exchange
If you have done al this steps and still have the problem then call MS
Tech Support and special store.exe patch is available post SP2 for
Exchange.  This will cost you $$ but I will help.

I'm a consultant and had the same problem on five clients with Exchange
2000 and Windows 2000.  We called Microsoft and those were the answer to
our question.

Luis A. Arocho, CSP, MCSE,CCNA