Re: Exchange 2000 - Store.exe problem

  • From: Lomker Michael <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:50:44 -0500

(Enterprise edition)? We are running service pack 1, have 200 uses and
keep all email data stored on the server. Our message store is 13 gig in
size.

Is there a reason that you aren't running sp2? I don't have the Enterprise version but I'd assume that they use the same service packs.

Are you running any third party products that interface with the Information Store? The defect might be in a fax service or antivirus software. I've had a similar problem with fax software on Exchange 5.5.