Exchange 2000 Server Security Permissions

  • From: "Sushil Bhalla" <sushilb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 05:43:21 -0700

Hello List,

I have W2K, Exchange 2K, ISA2K installed on my server.

I must have done something wrong when playing with Security tab on my
Exchange server's properties window as I no longer am able to access
users' mailboxes on M: (Exchange) drive.

I also need to backup all the mailboxes using EXMERGE, which I think
requires full control (including Send As and Receive As).

I have tried to give another account (newadmin, which is a member of
Administrtor Group) full permissions and log on with newadmin, but still
no success.

Please help me..

Thanks in advance.

Sushil Bhalla