RE: Exchange 2000 SP3 the KAOS - ONE MORE MSG

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:41:59 -0400

9519 :
As per Microsoft: "The Last Backup Set check box was not selected during
the restore, so hard recovery was not run.". See the link below for more
details.
Links    Q253931
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q253931>

Date:           8/27/2002
Time:           9:46:27 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PEGASUS
Error 0xfffff05b starting database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
(PEGASUS)" on the Microsoft Exchange Information Store.
Failed to attach to Jet DB.

For more information, click

and

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   ESE
Event Category: General
Event ID:       505
Date:           8/27/2002
Time:           9:46:27 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PEGASUS
Information Store (1752) An attempt to open the compressed file
"E:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.stm" for read / write access
failed because it could not be converted to a normal file.  The open
file operation will fail with error -4005 (0xfffff05b).  To prevent this
error in the future you can manually decompress the file and change the
compression state of the containing folder to uncompressed.  Writing to
this file when it is compressed is not supported.

How to manually decompress the file and change the compression state of
the containing folder to uncompressed.

At 01:03 27/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Reply by Posting to the list, not replying to an individual.

Moving now....

As per Microsoft: "This issue can occur if the information store is not
running. When the information store is stopped and the System Attendant
is still running, the System Attendant keeps the MAPI session active.
This issue can also occur if a mailbox store failed to mount. ". See the
link below for more details.
Links Q262456

Date:           8/26/2002
Time:           4:39:26 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PEGASUS
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The
attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID
no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

For more information, click

[] 's

>From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>